SUMMARY: An entry level sales position in which the employee will be trained to perform the duties of the Internet Marketing Advisor. The Internet Marketing Advisor is responsible to: Acquire clients by prospecting and then selling Direct Placement® on Bing and Google.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Acquires new clients by phone to meet specified sales goals.
- Prepares and presents sales proposals.
- Manages internet marketing sales campaigns.
- Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures to new clients.
- Is able to ascertain thorough knowledge of internet advertising information.
- Negotiates contract and service agreements with potential prospects.
- Ensures that all required client paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
- Attends and participates in sales meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Utilize phone with headset
- Computer use is consistent