Albertina Kerr empowers people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health challenges and other social barriers to lead self-determined lives and reach their full potential.
Apply online at www.albertinakerr.org to be considered. All applicants must apply through the online portal.
The Program Manager I oversees all operations of designated programs, including:
- Supervising staff and ensuring adequate staffing is in place for all shifts
- Ensuring program follows all policies, procedures, and Administrative Rules; development and implementation of individual support plans
- Coordinating services for people served.
Eligible employees of Albertina Kerr enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Wages
- 100% paid Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for employee-only plans
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Holidays and Personal Accrued Leave (PAL)
- Retirement Savings Plan - 401(k)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- Positive Work Environment
- Training & Advancement Opportunities
The nature of the services we provide prevents us from allowing in-person applications or inquiries. Albertina Kerr maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, or other factors protected by law. Individuals with disabilities can request accommodation in the application and employment process by contacting 503-262-0145.
The successful candidate will have:
- A high school diploma, or equivalent
- At least two years' experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- The ability communicate with a wide range of individuals from high level professionals to the I/DD community
- The ability to relate effectively with clients and families and respond to crisis situations
- Math and computer proficiency is required, as well as verbal and written proficiency with the English language to ensure the ability to effectively supervise the people we support.
- Consistent, punctual attendance is mandatory as well as the ability to stand, or move about, raising of arms in an unsupported position along with periods of twisting from side to side.
- The ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 lbs multiple times daily is required.
- A driver’s license along with the ability to meet agency driving requirements
- Ability to pass a criminal background check prior to hire and bi-annually.