GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
Cleaning, painting and minor repair of crane components, tools and accessories for Morrow Equipment
Company. Responsible to assist with rigging for the loading and unloading of trucks. Performs such
special tasks as assigned by District Manager.
- Ability to clean and prepare crane components for painting.
- Minor repair and service of shop equipment and machines.
- Understanding and proper use of Company supplied safety equipment as required, including hard
hats, safety glasses, body harnesses, etc. in compliance with Company policy.
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional manner. This may include wearing Company
uniforms and the maintenance of Company vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Ability to assist the District Service Manager and Shop Foreman in observance of all safety practices and shop maintenance where applicable.
- Commitment to safeguarding tools and equipment belonging to the Company.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime to accommodate the needs of the business.
- Ability to learn and operate shop machinery and small electrical power tools.
- Ability to assist with rigging for the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Number of Openings: 1
Hours per Week: 40
Will this job have a duration of six months or more? Yes
Shifts Available: 1st (Days)
Apply by email or in person: 3218 Pringle Road SE | Salem - Monday - Friday, 8a - 4p