Career Technical Training and Educational Program serving young adults ages 16-24 years is seeking a full time Education Services Manager to join their team. The Education Services Manager directly supervises the academics and career training instructors. Responsibilities include the management of education services, and other special support including testing, certification, and school-based experiences. Some of the essential duties and functions of the position are:
- Develop and implement new and revised policies and procedures affecting education services; coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with overall center objectives.
- Manage the scheduling and attendance function to ensure student accountability.
- Participate in industry council activities and employer development.
- Coordinate student placement with career development department; work with career development manager to ensure academic, career and technical training, and work-based learning services are coordinated.
- Provide staff training; evaluate staff performance. Recommend and implement department and personnel changes as approved.
- Oversee and ensure continued accreditation of high school and GED preparation programs.
- Develop departmental budget: control and monitor, recommend changes to budget authorizations.
- Regularly assess and audit for contractual compliance and quality delivery of services to students; prepare assessment and audit reports.
- Perform other duties as required.
- $54,504 annual salary + generous benefits package that also includes paid vacations, sick leave, and 10 holidays per year. Interested applicants must apply on-line at www.mtcjobs.com. Requisition #20476. Position will be open until filled. Women, veterans, minorities, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! We Value Diversity!
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in education or related field and three years related experience, two of which must be in a supervisory capacity. Must be computer proficient. Valid driver’s license in state of residence with acceptable driving record required.