Johnson Air Products is an HVAC Wholesale Distributor / Manufacturer’s Rep in business 70 years.
We’re looking for a dependable delivery driver who takes pride and ownership in their work to join our team. Our drivers are not just delivering product, they are also salespeople that take care of our customers’ needs. This position could lead to other opportunities within the organization.
Specific Duties / Responsibilities:
- Drive up to a 26' box truck
- Pick / stage all daily outbound orders
- Deliver product to various locations throughout Portland & Vancouver under various road and weather conditions
- Verify all orders pior to loading of truck
- Load truck in a manner that is secure for transit and in the correct delivery order
- Create and print a manifest and maps if needed prior to departing dock
- Pick-up and return all product returns to the warehouse receiver with return slips attached to product
- Wear the appropriate safety equipment, i.e. hard-hat, gloves, safety vest to a job site
- Become fork lift certified
To successfully perform the functions of this job in a safe manner, you should be able to:
- Pull orders / stock products for 8 hours a day
- Stand for long periods of time
- Walk, bend, stoop, twist and reach all day
- Lift up to 25lbs continuously and up to 50lbs occasionally
Successful candidates should possess the following skills / experience:
- 3 years delivery driving experience
- stable work history
- strong knowledge of the Portland / Vancouver Metro area
- valid driver’s license with an excellent driving history
- ability to pass pre-employment drug test and employment verifications
- previous warehouse experience is a huge plus (or desire to work in a warehouse environment)
Position is Monday – Friday hours to be determined, either 7am – 4pm, or 8am – 5pm.
Benefit package available after successful completion of 90 day probationary period.