Coast to Coast Inspection Services is hiring for an energetic, reliable and self-motivated candidate with a positive attitude to fill our full time administrative assistant position on the west side of Portland Metro area.
We offer a friendly, high performance and flexible work environment. Reporting and working directly for senior leadership, you will be responsible for supporting a variety of business and operations needs such as HR, Accounting, and general business administration.
This position will require the candidate to prioritize multiple responsibilities and pro-actively complete tasks by engaging with staff, vendors, and customers. The candidate will be required to think critically and solve problems in a self-sufficient manner with support provided as needed.
- Two years of recent and continuous work experience in administrative assistance and/or business operations support. Recent college grads with work experience welcome to apply.
- Experience with cloud software storage and transfer services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business/Management, or relevant major preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answer and direct office phone calls
- Collect and process mail
- File and maintain records
- Coordinate travel arrangements for flights, hotels, and car rentals
- Running errands (delivering/picking up equipment, shipping misc. items)
- Maintaining inventory of supplies
- Upload records to cloud storage accounts
- Create and maintain various company-specific spreadsheets
- Proof and finalize reports and documents
- Handle special projects as needed
Human Resources Duties
- Assist with processing multi-state payroll bi-weekly
- Assist with processing new hires and terminations
- Assist with managing employee benefits
- Assist with recruiting process
- Examine, verify, and reconcile monthly credit card statements, expense reports, and fuel cards
- Job costing, tracking, and allocation
- Assist with accounts payable (matching invoices to purchase orders, solving invoice disputes/errors)
- Assist with collections on accounts receivable
- Preparation of client invoices
Coast to Coast Inspection Services is a highly respected provider of pipeline integrity inspections for owners and operators of natural gas and oil transmission and distribution pipelines throughout the United States. We offer competitive compensation package, medical/dental insurance and a team oriented family environment. Please send your resume to email@example.com.