BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION: Using automated equipment, process loose, bagged coin into conformed
rolls to be packaged in various denomination boxes for daily customer change order shipments. Coin
Roller is a multi-function job: loader and boxer/packer/processer. Occasional driving for remote coin bin pick up and transportation for customers
After your six month probation, your pay will increase to $13.75 per hour.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Continuously feed bags and bins of loose coin into machine hoppers for sorting and wrapping.
• Manually position coin rolling machine chutes to fill boxes on conveyor belt. Seal, weigh, initial and lift boxes onto rack. Function is performed repetitiously throughout 8+ hour shift.
• Drive commercial vehicles of various sizes ranging from 8,000# GVW to 24,500# GVW in various traffic, road and weather conditions
• Perform before and post operations checks on vehicles to ensure vehicles are fully functional and safe for operation
Performance of the above functions requires:
• Unrestricted ability to stand, walk, bend, squat.
• Ability to repetitiously lift bags & boxes of coin weighing from 1-55 lbs. from ground level to a height of at least 4 feet, cut open, and pour the contents into a machine hopper, approximately one bag per minute.
• Ability to learn to use a forklift, pallet jack, coin sorter and other various coin equipment.
• Ability to count, add and subtract; record numbers and signatures; read weights and distinguish coin denominations.
• Ability to meet and maintain State licensing requirements for armed guard or non-commissioned security officer.
• Hours of operations for this position will be as assigned M-F with occasional weekend work.
• Ability to perform any and all other duties related to Coin Operations as assigned.
• Maintain DOT physical requirements and minimum Loomis standards to operate Loomis vehicles in the performance of your duties
Work is performed indoors in a room with little or no outside light, cement floor and walls.