Pay Rate:$12 - $13
- The Warehouse Associate will provide service support for products in the service center; assist in customer requests for medical equipment; prepare movable medical equipment and support surfaces for rental; maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- This position is not designed to have direct customer interface and is not authorized to transfer or position place patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage warehouse activities such as bed decontamination, product cleaning, shipping and receiving.
- Comply with all safety guidelines.
- Assist in maintaining an accurate on-site inventory.
- Conduct general housekeeping activities in the service center including 5S activities.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and comply with the standards for Continuous Improvement.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with sales, co-workers, other departments and customers. Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Safety training, meeting and medical testing requirements are kept up to date.
- Operates safely and within guidelines or regulations.
- Demonstrates a pro-active approach towards safety, health, and quality in compliance with all company, governmental and customer regulations.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company standards
- Previous mechanical/hands-on experience preferred
- Perform all Essential Job Functions
- Able to perform Basic Administrative Tasks
- Able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and good organizational skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Ability to use computer to perform assignments
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com